2015. április 24., péntek

Movie Trailer: Black Mass (2015)

So I know that technically this is not a news blog and I never intended it to be one (although lately I have been thinking about doing weekly news roundups every Sunday, but more on that later), and I always considered the release of a new trailer to fall under the news category, but this one is so incredible that I don't care, I just have to share it.



HOLY FUCK. Did Black Mass just became my most anticipated movie of 2015 after Age of Ultron? I think so. This movie has been on my Watchlist ever since it was announced, back when it was still Guy Pearce who was supposed to play Johnny Depp's brother, not Benedict Cumberbatch - I love them both though so I wasn't really upset about the change - but then it kinda fell off my radar as it was overshadowed by more urgent, bigger releases. BUT NOW. I'm so excited, everything about this trailer screams perfection to me, and can I just say how pumped I am for the first Johnny Depp movie I'm going to be watching in the cinema since The Lone Ranger? I've been feeling kinda bad about "abandoning" him and not seeing either Transcendent, Into the Woods or Mortdecai... I always planned to but then I just didn't, for various reasons. Anyway, this is gonna change in September, and by the looks of it, it's gonna be worth the wait.

Also, as a sidenote, can I just say that I absolutely love how this movie is the perfect middle finger for those people who've been complaining for years that he only ever plays crazy characters with overdone make-up, and he probably wouldn't even know how to act in a serious movie anymore? Well, his character in this movie looks as crazy as they come with plenty of make-up, but it's also supposed to be a serious crime drama... I can't wait for him to nail the role and prove all his doubters wrong.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése