2015. május 3., vasárnap

Pilot Season Wishlist 2015

Since this year's Upfronts are only a week away, I decided to do a list of all the pilots that I would love to see get ordered to series for next season, so that next week I can know just how disappointed am I supposed to be exactly.

As a general rule of thumb I'll be interested in a new series if it has either a good story or an actor that I like, or both. This year it's mainly the second category that dominates, there are only one or two pilots that I chose based on their stories, and then there's the Arrow/Flash spinoff which is kind of a weird combination of both/neither...it's really hard to explain but I know I'm gonna watch it anyway.

So without any further ado, here's a list of all the shows I would love to see next fall, the ones that I really, REALLY want to see are bolded, and the name of the actor(s) that got me interested is also added.




ABC

The Adversaries – Terry O’Quinn
Boom – Scott Michael Foster
Chev and Bev – Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo
Dr. Ken – Ken Jeong
Family Fortune – Lacey Chabert
Irreversible – Justin Long
The King of 7B – Craig Ferguson
Kingmakers – Kristin Bauer van Straten
L.A. Crime – Taissa Farmiga
Of Kings and Prophets – Maisie Richardson-Sellers
Runner – Adam Rodriguez, Megan Dodds
Untitled – Liam James, Rupert Graves

CBS

Code Black – Marcia Gay Harden
Criminal Minds spinoff – Gary Sinise, Tyler James Williams
Doubt – Laverne Cox
For Justice – Rachel Boston
Happy Life – Minnie Driver
LFE – Daniel Sharman
Super Clyde – Mark Addy
Supergirl
Untitled – Joanna Garcia

The CW

Cheerleader Death Squad – Alan Van Sprang
Cordon – Chris Wood
Dead People – Andrew J. West
Arrow/Flash spinoff

FOX

48 Hours ’Til Monday – Merrin Dungey
Fantasy Life – Vanessa Williams
Frankenstein – Rob Kazinsky
The Grinder – Rob Lowe, Natalie Morales
Lucifer – Tom Ellis
Scream Queens (already ordered)
Untitled – Brian Austin Green
Untitled – Josh Peck

NBC

Blindspot – Jaimie Alexander (already ordered)
Chicago Med – Laurie Holden (already ordered)
Game of Silence – Michael Raymond-James
Love Is a Four Letter Word – Rockmond Dunbar, Colin Donnell
Strange Calls – Danny Pudi
Telenovela – Eva Longoria (already ordered)
Unveiled – Liam McIntyre
Untitled – Carrie Preston
Warrior – Rila Fukushima

I'm already prepared for the possibility that only one, maybe two of these will get ordered per network, but that's fine as well, I found some of my favourite shows entirely through hype/recommendations, without knowing any of the actors in them, and then I ended up loving some of those actors so much that a couple of them can actually be found on this list... so whatever happens, I know I won't be bored come September.

If you have a similar list, or maybe just a few series that you would like to see get ordered, do share in the comments! Here's the list that I was working from, in case you want to take a look at all of them and then decide.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése